Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

First, I finished making our stockings! I managed to knit both of these stocking the last couple of months. Lots of work, but it kept me busy until I got a job.


We got our Christmas tree. Had a big debate about real vs fake. Finally decided to go with real this year.  Probably have the debate again next year....



I found this ornament, which I thought was fun because it is our first Christmas married.

 We got this last year from someone.
 We went to look at Christmas lights tonight. Found this house.
 And this house with the music and lights coordinated. Unfortunately the music came out rather quiet, stupid iphone, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

nikko said...

Love the stockings! My grandma hand knit us stockings growing up. I loved them. To me knit ones seem like "real" ones.

Sara said...

Awesome job on the stockings! I'm glad I can check your blog from Jeremy's phone! miss you!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love your just married ornament, and amazing stockings you knitted! I saw you commented on julie's blog about the african nativity. my dad can get you one in nigeria if you want.