
It is a big step for me on my way toward becoming an adult and I am very excited. I carried it around with me when we went shopping afterwards and Brigham kept asking me if I wanted to put it away. I did not, just wanted to hold it for a while. I am very excited. Free samples, amazing return policies, 20lb tubs of butter, half a cow saran wrapped, HERE I COME! When we were signing up we asked if we could have a joint account even though we are not living in the same household yet. The people working there were so excited, and kept saying that because we have morals it is fine. They asked where we met and I told them at church. They said: "I knew it when I found out you had morals that you probably met at church!" They kept going on and on about it. It was funny. I guess it pays off sometimes...
Also in the wedding planning, we have accomplished several things including:
With the help of Naomi we took some of these:

Are sending out these slowly:

I found one of these:

And most recently some of these to go with it:

We have one of these to live in now:

And we found Brigham one of these:

It feels good to have some of these big things out of the way. Now it is time to focus on schoolwork...
6 comments:
For our open house, I think we should sautée half a cow in 20 pounds of butter.
I can't believe you slipped up and posted a picture of your wedding dress. ;-)
LOVE your dress... And your place to live... And your shoes. ;o)
And, since I can't be there ;o(, I am looking forward to lots more of these "planning the wedding" updates. :o)
Wow. Your example pictures are completely AWESOME.
So exciting!! Way to go for fitting all of that planning in amidst the studies. You should definitely wear those sweet red heels. I love that the Costco cashier was so thrilled that you met at church...you probably restored her faith in the rising generation. :)
I want to see the pictures Naomi took!!!! I would also love lots more updates!
HAHAHA....I love the random pictures you found. Especially the engagement picture. That's the same spot we took pictures of last summer.
Post a Comment