Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Blankets

So I have had a lot more fun sewing. I have finished even more baby blankets. They are fun starter projects because you finish them quickly and I get a lot of practice with all the steps of making a blanket. Here are the ones that I have finished:




 

We are also planning a cruise to the Caribbean right now. A lot of fun to think about. Never been on a cruise but seems like a good time to try new things!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute cute cute Karen! Are those burp clothes to go with the blankets?! Love it. So glad you're having fun sewing.
Happy cruise planning!

Heather said...

I really love those blankets-I keep coming back to look at them!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

nice job! i love the one your crocheted for Jonah--the color is so nice and it just looks cozy and they use it a lot;) Fun to plan a cruise, I've never been on one, either!