Monday, December 19, 2011

Random pictures I've accumulated

Here are some random pictures that I have on my phone, and camera, that tell what we've been up to lately:

Brigham and I took a trip up to San Francisco to visit my parents. We stopped to get clam chowder, and while crossing the street with our food a seagull swooped and tried to get Brigham's crab sandwich. Took a chunk out, then another bird tried to do the same. This guy below had been feeding the birds and taking pictures of them, so maybe they were just in the hunting mode? Was pretty funny, felt like a scene from the movie Birds. After we were done eating, this bird came around and was incredibly and sadly tame...
 We also went to Union Square in San Francisco. Beautiful tree and Macy's building there.


 While I was at work we got to see this double rainbow. It ended right on this lawyers office (pot of gold)
:-)

 We got a large amount of hail here. Weird occurrence and never seen this much accumulate before. Didn't melt until the next night.
 We went to look at Christmas lights. This house was amazing. So many decorations. I counted 31 Christmas trees, and 11 Santa Clause's. Every inch had something. We also went to another house that had an electric sign out front you could text a message to a number, and it would appear on the sign. They also had free apple cider for people, and this whole 'winter wonderland' set up inside their house they let people go in and explore.

 Brigham woke me up to go watch the lunar eclipse. He had gotten hot chocolate and breakfast, chairs, and blankets ready. He even scoped out a good spot to see it. Was very amazing and memorable of him. After initial morning grumpiness, I was very appreciative! I don't remember ever seeing one before, and this guy with a huge telescope was there and let us look in it.

Merry Christmas everyone!