Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Check out those lips!
Had another ultrasound today, and as with other ultrasounds, our little boy has the biggest lips! They are so cute, and huge, and hilarious looking. We will see how they look after he is born, but on the big screen on ultrasound they look ginormous! The first time I saw them I couldn't stop laughing in loving amusement. They had blown up the lips to fill the whole screen to show me there was no cleft lip. This time they gave me a picture of those lips, and I am even more in love. He is continuing to grow healthy and strong, and I am still in awe at how fast he is maturing and developing. With all of our vacations behind us, I am excited to start planning for his arrival. It will be so exciting to hold him in my arms for the first time, and get to see what he really looks like! For your amusement, here are those lips:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
First off, congrats on the exciting news of your pregnancy (sorry I've been bad about keeping in touch). Love those lips! You better keep him away from the ladies! :)
Love it! You should have this picture framed, like people frame their baby's footprints or handprints. First time smooching for the camera!
Post a Comment