He is also pushing himself up more when he is in tummy time. He watches us like crazy, and smiles huge whenever his Daddy comes in the room. He has much better head control, and pretty much holds it up himself all day long (which means no more cuddles on my shoulder- sigh..). He is also starting to put weight on his legs and trying to stand. He will step a couple steps when he does this. Not a reflex this time!
He has this monkey toy that hangs off of his play mat, that he just stares at. He is getting better and better at batting at it too. Getting much better arm control. He grabs stuff now too-like my hair. He also is perfecting getting his fist in his mouth. He has not really liked pacifiers since day one, so he is happy to have something he likes to suck on now. He even gave himself his first hickey the other day from sucking on his wrist.
He likes walks still, but prefers to sit in the stroller facing out, so he can see everything. He will only be happy when I'm holding him if he can face out too. He is so interested in the world, and wanting to experience everything!
I tried really hard to get him to smile for the photo shoot, but I had to be too far away for him to see my face enough to smile at me. But he really does smile all of the time! Maybe next month.
![]() |
| I had Brigham try to get him to smile, all that resulted was him looking over where Brigham was.... |
![]() |
| He rolled on his side from his back for the first time! |
![]() |
| Goofball, he doesn't stick his tongue out much still- short fat tongue thing... |












4 comments:
Cute little butterball!!
Oh I just want to squeeze him. He is so cute!
I want to know what you put in your boob milk to make him so big and chunky I love it!!!!
What a fun kid! I'm so jealous that David gets to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment