Wesley is suddenly growing up so fast. His understanding of language is growing exponentially. And he just took his first steps. Last night me and Brigham decided to help him practicing walking back and forth between us. He did better than we thought he would, and loved it. So we did it again tonight. Brigham let go, he stood for a second, then took 5 steps to me on his own. He was so proud of himself, and I am so proud of him too! It might just be a baby thing, but I think he has my drive. When I decide to do something I get super focused until I finish it. He has been focused on walking for a few weeks, and all he's wanted to do is practice.
I know that first steps are typically a big deal, and emotional and stuff. It is a big milestone. I think I am having a hard time believing it just happened. He's my little baby, but he's growing up, and this kind of proves it. I am trying so hard to soak up every minute I have with him. But it is going so fast. I will never have enough time with him I decided. He has so much goodness and love, and I just can't get enough of his hugs, cuddles, laughs, smiles, talking, cutie toes, cutie cheeks, and all of him! He is such a joy, and so much fun, and I love that little baby more than I ever imagined I would.
No comments:
Post a Comment