Sunday, June 14, 2009

Four Months!

I am not even going to attempt to catch up on the last couple of months. Sorry. No time.
I have been dating this cute boy named Brigham for a while now, and yesterday we celebrated 4 months. It's about time I posted pictures of us on here, So here are some of the highlights of the last 4 months. I think some of them have made it on here before, but here goes!


This is actually before we started dating. We went to a work party at the museum of flight. We were in line to see a 3D movie/ride.

The Gold and Green ball. Yes that is fruit on my dress.

Seward Park.

Gas Works park.

Cherry Blossoms on Campus.

Kerry Park at sunset.

A day trip to Portland. This was a random decoration in the Chinese Garden we went to there.

Reflection pool.

Outside the Portland Temple.

His brothers wedding reception.

Dance for a Cure, entertaining ourselves before it started.



Sushi

My first experience with Sushi. Interesting.

Breakfast that Brigham made for me...

Dinner that I made for him last night. Yummy Sweet and Sour Chicken that is super easy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen Karen...thank you for finally posting something :) See, pictures don't take THAT long to post. Quicker than writing something witty, anyways.

nikko said...

Fun pictures! I can't wait to see you when we come up to Seattle next month!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yay!!!! thank you for finally posting! I love all the fun pictures. post that sweet and sour chicken recipe, and tell Brigham that the french toast looks heavenly...I love french toast.

Sara said...

Um... how did I miss this post? Somehow I didn't see it show up on my feed. So much fun!