Friday, June 26, 2009

Haircut!

I have been growing out my hair for going on 2 years now, as an experiment to see what life is like with long hair. What did I learn? Long hair takes longer to wash, longer to dry, uses more shampoo and conditioner, gets in the way, and overall does not suit my personality. And my hair never even got that long. There were benefits such as being able to pull it back in a ponytail, and rolling out of bed and having it be tame. However, it is time for a change in my life. This was part of it. Welcome back spunky independent Karen! Here is the transition.

Long hair (for me that is)

Naomi experimented with a cuter style that almost convinced me not to cut it short.

And finally, Karen is back to her short haircut!


6 comments:

Sara said...

Jealous. I hope we have time for a haircut for me, because I have not done anything to it since OCTOBER when Nomi cut it and it is a little nasty... cute hair. :)

nikko said...

Cute cut! I like it both long and short. :o)

Unknown said...

Looks cute! I forgot about you with short hair. it's been long for so long :) It makes your hair look darker to have it shorter. Welcome to the brunette world - making me look less adopted.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

love it! how was CA?

Jen said...

I like the hair. So even Brigham can't make you smile normally in a picture, huh? You remind me of someone I know.........

I love the pictures of you two, even though there aren't any in this post. Going to Gas Works for the 4th?

Sara said...

So, what, you don't update your blog anymore? ;-)