Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jelly fish and such...

First of all, I started my last quarter today. Glad to be close to done, but really anxious about this quarter. I will be commuting a lot, 3 hours every day. It is going to be busy, hard, and a lot is expected of me. But the end is in sight. They keep talking about graduation, that sounds nice!

To put off the stress of this quarter, I decided to post pictures that I took while we were on our honeymoon, don't worry, this is G rated....=)

We went to Monterey, and to the aquarium there. These are some pictures from that. Let me know what your favorites are.


1.



2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

My favorite picture might be 3. (or 2.) but my favorite subject is the seahorse! (sea dragon?)

Sara said...

That was Sara, of course...

Anonymous said...

I like number 4, because it looks like the jellyfish have feelings.

Or number 9, because it looks like the little yellow fish is camera shy.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, in number 12, Karen is delivering the babies of a male seahorse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujRwl6dL9go).

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

love all the jellyfish shots. i wondered about the last one, but mostly I liked the gentleman on the side who must've been dying to be included in a pic.