Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crafts, objects, garden

Some random pictures of things I am currently excited about. Here is my latest knitting creation. It is a large purse/bag. I added the pocket myself.


 This is a leather journal that I got for a graduation present to myself. I am a sucker for leather journals, and fell in love with this one:


This is a bag that I got at the Fremont fair. It is made by ladies in Ghana, and I am a sucker for that as well. I love it, all the different fabrics:



This is a bracelet I got at the fremont fair. It is made of spoons, the handles in particular:


These are pictures from my yard/garden. Things are getting ready to bloom/eat and I am so excited! I also discovered the large tree in our backyard is a pear tree. Seattle is great!

1 comment:

nikko said...

Pears? That's awesome! Yummy! It was so fun to see you last week. Hopefully we'll be up in Seattle this summer, too.