Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A new love in my life...

I was able to buy a lens I have been wanting off Craig's list yesterday. It is the Canon 24-105mm L lens with IS. It is beautiful to look at I admit. It also takes beautiful pictures. While I should be studying for my huge test tomorrow, I could not resist going out and snapping a few pictures to test it out. I like the results for sure. They are so clear and vivid! Here are my shots taken really quickly:
To demonstrate the difference, here is a picture taken with my new lens:
Here is a picture taken with my old lens:

And here are other random things around my house:

Ahhh... I am in love!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad you got your lens! I hope you have tons of fun with it!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I like the cracked wood on the floor. So exciting to get a new baby!