Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kerry Park in Seattle

I have been anxious to get out with my new camera lens and take some pictures! So we went to Kerry park last night and watched what sunset there was, and I took pictures. It made me reminiscent of when I first got my camera and went there. I didn't have a tripod or anything, and felt very intimidated by all of the 'professionals' there. Still I was excited and talked to them to get some advice. One of them even let me borrow his tripod so I could get better shots. This time around I had my own tripod, and my fancy shmancy lens. I felt like I belonged there a little bit more. It was fun, and I was excited about how much my technique has improved. Here is a picture from the first time I went there:



And here are the pictures from this time around:

And here are me and Brigham:

1 comment:

nikko said...

Love the sunset on Mt. Rainier!