I finally had an opportunity to dust off my camera and take some pictures! My friend Naomi wanted me to take some pictures of her daughter as she is turning 1 soon. I felt out of practice, but had fun and I think they turned out really good! Makenna makes such amazingly cute faces and it was so fun to capture them. We went out during peak sun time, which isn't smart, but we found some good shade to take pictures in.
Naomi had a vision of butterflies and flowers in the pictures, and it apparently isn't the season for either. So we made do with what we had. It was fun to get outside and explore one of the arboretums here. Not quite like Seattle, but there were lots of orange trees which was fun. Wasn't sure if I could pick one of the plethora of oranges growing on them, but was very tempted.
Let me know which ones are your favorites:
 |
| Love the Bokeh on this one |
 |
| Notice the cracker on her chin. Too funny! |
4 comments:
#'s 2, 9, and 11. I think. :) Very cute!
Fourth from the bottom. Cute smile with the flowers.
So fun!
So cute! I can't believe how old she is already! Remember last summer, coming to the beach and her laying in the shade the whole time with Naomi...
I love the first one - that cute little smile, and the bokeh one :)
those with the flowers are really cute...i love her scrunched up faces!
Post a Comment