Milestones:
- Discovered he could roll and get somewhere (ie my camera bag)
- Started using his pointer finger for EVERYTHING. He loves using it to move stuff, and explore stuff. Just pushes stuff around with it.
- Talking a ton! New sounds: Gagagaga. Babababa. Dadadada Blahblahblahblah
-He now has very short blond body hair. On his toes, fingers, ankles, legs and arms. Too weird!
-He made himself laugh while playing by himself. Discovered he could throw his toy maraca on the ground and it bounced all over and made him laugh, so he kept doing it. Cutie.
-He started crawling! First he could only go backwards. Would get so mad as his limbs took him further away from what he wanted. Then he started moving forward. Now he likes to get new places and get to things he has never been able to before. Baby proofing time!
-He is also getting on his hands and toes, and kneeling a lot. And pulled himself up into standing position already a couple of times.
- He has started imitating us. I do certain motions when reading a book, and has started trying to do them too. Today I imitated him, and he thought it was so funny. Play time has changed a lot the last month for sure.
-He is eating food like crazy. Gobbles it down now. Not just to taste it anymore.
-He also got his first cold that wasn't vaccine related. Blah....
-He went swimming for the first time, and I don't think I've ever seen him happier.
-He blew rasberries into his arm to make a farting noise. Pretty funny.
Favorite things:
-He loves to read books. Best way to calm him down when he is fussy.
-Discovered a love for meat this month. Beef and chicken. Yum yum
-Going up and down stairs
-Water fountains
-The park
-Daddy tickling him
-Grandma came to visit. She has some special magic with him I've never seen. He loved her, and grandpa until he got sick and stopped playing so much.
-My phone
-Bath time
-Swimming
-The beach
-Helping his Daddy brush his teeth and shave
Overall how he is:
-He is getting super cuddly. Loves to nuzzle into me a lot. I am LOVING it. Like big time. Usually it is while he is climbing all over me, but I love it.
- He is such a happy baby. People always comment on that. As long as there is something interesting going on, or to explore he is pretty happy. He loves to laugh. Loves to be tickled. Finds humor in the strangest and cutest things.
-He is understanding so much more now. He remembers stuff. Like in a book he loves, it says big hug now, and I hug him when I read that page. Now, as soon as I turn the page to that one, he looks at me waiting for his hug.
-He is getting quite attached to me right now. Only wants me at night. Crawls over to me constantly and wants to be held. Cute, but exhausting.
-He is still not sleeping well. Some nights he has had a 3 hour stretch. But we still have the 1-2 hour stretches most of the time. Sigh...
We love him more and more every day. And seriously I don't think I will be able to handle it if he gets cuter. Wish I could freeze him at this age forever. I know I keep saying that. I just want to enjoy him how he is right now a little longer than I am getting to.
![]() |
| My new favorite picture of him |
![]() |
| He loves his daddy! |
![]() |
| And he loves the playstation remote |
![]() |
| Not too happy about pictures right now |
![]() |
| Really not happy |
![]() |
![]() |
| He can open his mouth really wide, and he loves to! |
![]() |
| On the move |
![]() |
| "Please give me your camera to eat?" |
![]() |
| "You won't let me have it?" |
![]() |
| Momentary break in photo session to let Wesley take pictures of Daddy |
![]() |
| And show Wesley how he looked on my camera |
![]() |
| Love my baby! |
![]() |
| Exploring |
![]() |
| "Oh cool sign!" |
![]() |
| "There, she'll never know I was playing with it" |
![]() |
| Evidence |
![]() |
| Finally a smile! |

























No comments:
Post a Comment