Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ferry Ride

I brought my little point and shoot camera with me on my ferry ride this week. I got out early from clinicals and was able to watch the sunset from the Ferry. With a little help from photoshop, here are the pictures that I got:

Mount Rainier

The city

Looking back from the ferry. I really like this one!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Mount Rainier, and the last one. Gorgeous! Man, I love Seattle scenery.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

wow, how beautiful!!! I love the mt. rainier shot and the last with the sun--gorgeous!

Kent said...

Absolutely beautiful! What a treat to see Mt. Rainier from the ferry!

Anonymous said...

Mt. Rainier looks ominous in that pic.

And the sunsets are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures Karen.
I am glad you got the inspiration to take your camera with you!

Thank you for sharing

nikko said...

Beautiful! I can't believe you got such a great shot of Rainer from the ferry. Awesome!

Naomi said...

You are getting so good... when are you going to move down here and be Mike's photo partner so he doesn't have to get annoyed when at me anymore cause I don't know how to use the camera :)

Jo said...

I really, really, like these! Amazing colors! Washington is so beautiful!