So, I really needed a mental break from all of the stresses of life. So I decided to try out some new stuff in Photoshop. I learned how to do it from a photo blog that I read. Here are my attempts at altering the colors in the pictures. I have the before and after pictures here:
#1 Before:

#1 After:

#2 Before:

#2 After:

#3 Before:

#3 After:

#4 Before:

#4 After:
6 comments:
Really cool! I like the first one and the big tree. Photoshop is amazing, still have barely scratched the surface. I have been non blog checking lately, so your comment nudged me to come check out what you've been up to!
Number 2 is the Washington Monument right? How'd you get that shot? You really have an eye for photography.
Wow, those are really fun! Looks like you're having too much fun... :)
Love the new banner! I LOVE #3. I love Photoshop!
well, it's a toss up, I like the first one because it is purple, and the big tree number four becaues it looks totally amazing. See you definetely can do photography so you need to just move down by me and get in business with Mike :) We'd have so much fun! Ok, well, sorry I didn't call you back last night, I fell asleep early... love ya.
I think I was with you when you took a couple of those shots. I feel so honored. You're gettin good..
Post a Comment