Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Late Night Thoughts
So I have had this blog in limbo as I am trying to decide what I am going to use it for. Am I going to make it public and have friends and family view it, or keep it more private and use it as a journal? I don't really know yet. So I have not written much of anything as I try to decide what type of information to post. I don't know if I like the pressure to have everything written presentable to the world at large, especially because my life doesn't have that many interesting things going on. I really just want this to be more of my happier place to write about things going on in my life. But it is so much easier to share pictures and stuff this way than to email it to everyone. And I have really enjoyed reading other peoples blogs and been grateful for them sharing personal things. Alas, I am a very indecisive person and therefore have just not written much to avoid making a decision. And I have not given out my blog address to anyone I know, until today when I accidentally posted on my friends blog while signed in and poof, she discovered my little secret.... Luckily she is one of my closest friends who I would probably share anything with anyway... And then I get to rambling like this and I wonder who would want to read this anyway. Private may be the way to go. However it is late and I should not be trying to make any decisions at the moment. Thus concludes my late night thoughts and scary insights into the way Karen thinks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Karen, my love, when you said "I have had some people comment after looking at my pictures that I have lot of nice things in my yard," I figured you meant people looked at them ON YOUR BLOG and commented. Hehe, I did not mean to sneakily find your blog. I figured you knew it would link your name straight to your profile (and your blog) when you commented on mine! Silly girl. Let that be a lesson to you! You know, you can have TWO blogs. You could make one private and not "invite" anyone to it, and have a public one for pictures and updates and stuff. Jeremy has several listed on his profile, though he doesn't actually post on the other two?
Ha, I've done that before...found someone's blog after they posted on mine:) I agree with sara, its nice to have multiple blogs (i do) and decide how you want each to be. It is such a treat to be able to see whats going on with your through your photography and words!
Post a Comment