Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Pictures!

I got a new camera and was excited to try it out! It is a Canon Rebel XSI. Quite a step up from my little Point and Shoot camera, so I am still figuring out all of the cool things it can do. These are my first attempts at taking some fun pictures. They are just things that are currently growing around my house. I am by no means professional, and the more I try to learn about photography the more I am intimidated by it. But I am planning on taking some fun shots just for myself this summer.

















2 comments:

Sara said...

So I get to find your blog now... let me know when I can link to you, so I can remember to check your page like twice a week. Yes, in some ways, I have no life. ;-)
Your pictures are AWESOME! How do you feel about me copying a few of them in case I want to use them as background titles for videos or something? :) I want to talk to you again soon!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

wow, these are beautiful! its true, photography is more intimidating and the more you learn, the more you realize you are just scratching the surface. Keep doing it, you will be amazed at the results when you challenge yourself:)