Last Saturday night we participated in a much anticipated event. Wii with Susan night. We have this calendar in our house that we put events on. We always say that the Calendar is law, if it is on the calendar we must do it! So we have had Wii with Susan on said Calendar for a while now. If finally arrived on Saturday, so according to the calendar events we set aside the evening to play on our friend Susan's Wii. We went to her house and had a great time embarrassing ourselves playing tennis, bowling, boxing, guitar hero, mario cart, and some other random games. I am not a big video game person by any means. I never play and don't have much interest to be honest. But the Wii is a different system and I have found it to be a ton more fun than anything I have ever tried before. We are now trying to figure out a way to get a Wii into our house. I brought my camera along of course, and here are some of the pictures of us playing!
Charity and Tom boxing each other. Very entertaining.

Jen and Susan Boxing.
Sarah getting ready to hit Jeanette.
Jeanette played it cool, but landed some good punches as well.

Charity and Me. I am trying to dodge the billions of punches that Charity threw at me, knocking me out in the first round. I am not very good, but it was fun!
We played this one game that was basically target practice. It reminded me of the old Duck Hunt game from when I was a kid using the first Nintendo. It was pretty fun.
The last part of it was these space ships coming to abduct people, and you tried to shoot them before they carried people away. The people made this miiieee noise as they were abducted and it was hysterical! Here is a shot of the people waiting like sitting ducks for the aliens.
So Wii with Susan was a successful event overall. We are planning a Wii with Susan part two, involving mario party, which should be fun.
6 comments:
5 girls
1 Tom
Not bad if I do say so myself.
Looks like a fun night!
Is this RPM Beautifier?
Yes it is RPM Beautifier. Like it?
you my friend are way too skinny, do I have to come up there and add some of my fat to your bones? No more looking emanciated... not cool... oh to be thin again.... great pictures though and I don't even recognize you in that picture.. first off the 90 pound thing ... then the long hair... what's with your hair growing so fast? then the no glasses... wow.. you're a new woman :)
michael and I are anti video games for a while, but we thought that eventually when we do decide to cave, this system will be the one we get.
Wait a second...6! There are 6 girls! Even better!
Post a Comment