This is my stack of school stuff that has been building up for a while now. Haven't had time for organizing and such, so that is first on my list of things to do tomorrow. Deep clean my apartment and make it livable again!
This is where I spent most of the quarter. Sitting in this chair studying and writing papers and such. Ugh. It is actually where I am sitting right now too. Interesting. I should probably be choosing to be somewhere else right now... Oh well.
Now that I have so much free time with nothing urgent pressing on me, I wonder what I will do?
(Pondering face)

As for now I am blasting my music and having my own dance party. And playing with my camera which I have neglected. And playing with my new actions in photoshop. Life is good...
3 comments:
Yay!!! I started reading, and I was thinking... wait, it's tomorrow! I was going to call you today and say "yay" for you today, but I'm really glad you got done early! Yay!! And I love your thinking face intensely. :)
You're enjoying those actions, huh? I have yet to test them out - are they good?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I turned in my last big project 2 hours ago, and now am reveling in that bliss. Now, just one tiny paper to write, 1 final to study for and take, and 30+ hours of work in the next week, and I'll be on my way to D.C. and to see you!!! :)
wow, congrats. i'm worried about your back/neck in that chair/laptop situation. lucky on that test getting an 80%
Post a Comment