One of our family Christmas traditions is to act out the Nativity. For Family Home Evening tonight we did that. It was really fun and my niece who is 5 impressed us all with her knowledge of the story. My brother and sister in law played Mary and Joseph, my nephew and sister Julie played the Shepherds and the Wise men, my parents played the innkeepers, my brother help up the flashlight for the star, and I was the Angel. Abigail directed everyone and told them what to say. At home we have costumes for the parts, at least we did when we were kids and still manage to squeeze into them somehow. Here though, we used extra towels for the wardrobe. My nephew insisted on turning off the lights, killing my chances to document most of it, but I got a few shots in.


And here was our glowing baby Jesus.

Abigail wanted me to catch an action shot of her jumping down the stairs.

My dad playing with Isaac and Abigail.

Our beautiful Christmas tree.
1 comment:
I guess I should have let you take a picture of me and Isaac as the wise men/shepherds...next time, no worries :)
Post a Comment