Friday, December 12, 2008

Photoshop Actions!

Since I got photoshop I have been accumulating different free Actions to use with it. An action is basically a program that someone wrote for photoshop to take it through a preset sequence of adjustments to get an effect. I use them a lot with my editing because it is an easy way to make your photos look really cool. I wanted to share some examples of different actions that I have. Below I have the original with no adjustments at all. Then I have the different actions, where all I did was press play to get the effect. Check them out and see how much I cheat when editing pictures!

Original


B&W Beauty

Boost

BW

Color pop

Cup of Joe

Define and Sharpen

Fresh and Colorful

Grandma's Attic

Lovely and Ethereal

Punch it Up

PW's B&W

Sepia

Shot of Espresso

Soft and Faded

Vintage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE them. hmmm...I wonder who showed you most of these? :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

magic, i tell ya. that model is quite etheral as well.