Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Celebration

After the finals were over the celebration began! To start off my roommate Jen made us a delicious dinner of meat pie, carrots, and cornbread. I got the recipe for the meat pie, and uh huh, it is going to be one of my new favorites! For dessert we had this delicious ice cream cake.


Then we started our Christmas celebration. We even have a Christmas tree.


We had a pretty good Christmas. We kept it small and just got stocking stuffers for each other this year. This is my roommate Jen:


Charity:


Susan:


Jeanette, Sarah, and Susan:

3 comments:

nikko said...

How fun! We don't even have our tree up yet. Sounds like you are really having fun relaxing now that your finals are over. Good for you!

Unknown said...

Oh, I really love doing roommate Christmas celebrations! I did it successfully freshman year, and haven't done it quite so well since. But that year was perfect!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

how many roommates do you have? nice to see pictures of them. beautiful tree. so glad you get a big break now.