To the degree you feel your sorrow is the degree you feel your happiness.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
100th Posting!
I have finally made it to my 100th posting! It has been fun to keep this blog going, even while in school, and be able to stay in touch with people. I will post some of my favorite pictures for this entry, but I also want to hear from you! I want to hear what types of entries you like most from my blog, so I can try to improve my blog a bit. Do you like pictures, stories, work stories, etc? Even those of you who don't usually comment can participate in this one, if nothing more than to say which if these pictures you like the most! Thank you! Here are the pictures, in no particular order:
1 comment:
You're good, sister dear. Love the sunset behind the tree. and the one of us, of course. Just a great collection of photographs! so clear and sharp
Post a Comment