Last Monday I had a very fun adventure. As our high school graduation present my Dad takes us on a 'super activity' of our choosing. Given that I am in graduate school I finally decided to cash in on it. I chose to go paragliding. It was a ton of fun, and something I would definitely do again. We basically went up on this tall mountain, strapped ourselves into a parachute with our instructor, and then ran off the cliff. The wind catches the parachute (most of the time) and you are flying! It was not really scary, pretty peaceful being up so high away from everything. I chose to go with the instructor that did aerobatics, so we got to do a few fun tricks. You can watch the videos below of our takeoff and aerobatics and landing. Having fun on my time off for sure!
Here I am, my dad is the yellow parachute behind us:




Takeoff
Aerobatics and landing
Here I am landing:

My dad coming in
2 comments:
awesome pictures! is there a camera strapped to the chute?
That WAS fun! I'd go again in a heartbeat. I love the movies - they really capture the experience.
Post a Comment