Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wicked

Last Saturday the 19th I had a fun date! Brigham purchased tickets to Wicked months ago and we have been looking forward to it for a while.

He got floor seats, so no binoculars for us! It was as amazing, if not more, than I had anticipated. We could see everything well, and the production was fabulous. I had not heard much about the story beforehand, so it was all new to me. Brigham had read the book beforehand, but the Broadway production is apparently much different than the book, in good ways. We got all dressed up for fun, and had a great time. I highly recommend seeing this production. The story is good, the music is good, the set is amazing. And here we are all dressed up!



2 comments:

Sara said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous!

nikko said...

I have heard so many good things about Wicked. Glad you got to see it!