I love how her back legs are just so relaxed laying on the ground and stretched out behind her. She is enjoying her food! Nothing like eating while lying down!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Tortoise Sitting
I am watching my sister's tortoise while she is on vacation. It has been fun so far. My goal is to get the tortoise to eat, and so far she has every day. She doesn't like it when people watch her eat, so I had to be stealth in order to get these shots and use my zoom lens. She was just so cute munching on her salad! Her name is Lucy by the way, and she is a boy.


I love how her back legs are just so relaxed laying on the ground and stretched out behind her. She is enjoying her food! Nothing like eating while lying down!
I love how her back legs are just so relaxed laying on the ground and stretched out behind her. She is enjoying her food! Nothing like eating while lying down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my, her back legs streched out is so hilarious and dare I say--kinda cute. It made it almost seem desirable to have a pet turtle. Way to be stealth. I hope they have fun in VA!
I can't believe she's eating every day!! Naughty tortoise, she hates me. It is cute when she sleeps with her legs all sprawled out in different directions :o) Yay Auntie Karen the great tortoise sitter!
I love her/him/it! I miss Lucy, the cutest girliest boy tortoise ever.
Post a Comment