Thursday, February 25, 2010

Craft project!

I have been knitting off and on for the past several months, but the projects are going to people that may read my blog, so I have not been able to post any of them yet. However, I am working on a baby blanket now that the person it is going to (Sara) already knows about it. So I wanted to post my progress!
This is my first time attempting a pattern for a baby blanket. It is a fun, easy pattern, and I have enjoyed it a lot! I am using smaller needles, so it is taking  a lot longer, but it is fun to see the progress. Here is what I have so far:

It is going to be all red, but with different textures. It has a border, and then 4 big squares inside. 


2 comments:

Hannah said...

that's going to be so beautiful Karen!!!

Sara said...

You are pretty amazing. You should see the potholder I tried to make for you a few Christmases ago. Or wait, maybe you shouldn't. Maybe that's why it never got to you... :)