Thursday, February 11, 2010

Museum of History and Industry

The first Thursday of the month in Seattle the museums are free. Since people don't want me to blog about female body parts, I will blog about our recent trip to the Museum of History and Industry, or MOHAI. There were some cool things to be found.
The first is a legos Seattle. That is right. the whole thing is made out of Legos.

A walking beer.

My favorite! A Toe Truck!

And the Toe Truck has Nails. This was actually used in Seattle. It came to the Museum the same time that I got to Seattle.

Of course they had to have a Salmon Display. How to gut a salmon.

Firemen, cool hat. This is from way back when Seattle had the big fire.

Their full outfit. I think they have improved the uniform a bit.

If I was still single, I would be a little bit bitter about this sign. Seattle used to be a place that was so desperate for eligible females, that they had to import brides. My how the times have changed...So Funny.

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

What a fun museam! My boys would love the lego city and that toe truck is pretty cool.