Friday, February 26, 2010

Coupons!

Brigham discovered something last night. We are getting ready to go on a shopping spree to spend our money from our wedding. We have been hoarding BBB coupons because they are a good deal, and we registered for a ton of stuff from there. We were looking online, and discovered you can buy coupons like this, on ebay, for cheap. So I bid, and won, 20 20% off coupons for BBB, for $6.50. I looked a little further today, and you can buy coupons for a ton of stores for cheap as well. This could be the beginning of a new era of shopping for me. I have to make sure they work before I get too excited, but this is an amazing concept nonetheless.

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

There are so many blogs dedicated to coupons, I just don't take the time to sift through them. I just happened upon one last night and it was $1 off my favorite snack right now. Could only print two though....

steve said...

Bidding on coupons for shopping :) Seems kind of circular in a way. If you want to look at an interesting shopping experience, check out www.swoopo.com, although I think that that crosses the line between auctioning and gambling.