Monday, March 15, 2010

Blanket Update

I am over halfway done with the blanket now. I find it my main source of stress relief now, to knit it, so there has been fast progress lately... Here is how it looks now:















I am excited. I think it is turning out great. I have improved a lot in my knitting abilities by making this blanket.

Also, now that the person (Naomi) has received this, I can post pictures of my first project.
It is a baby blanket that I made last year, I did the middle part and my mom did the edge because it needed to be crocheted and I don't remember how to do that. It is white so she can use it for her baby's blessing. Plus I didn't know the sex of the baby when I made it...

1 comment:

Sara said...

It's looking really cool! I am excited that -someone- is making stuff for this baby. I'm about to go crazy wanting to prepare, but not being able to decide anything because I don't know if it's a boy or a girl!