Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Julie's Wedding

I had the opportunity to go to my little sisters wedding this last weekend. She got married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in Utah. It was fun to get together with most of my family and see everyone without the stress of me getting married! Julie had hired a photographer, but I followed him around and tried to get some of my own pictures. Julie wanted some close up pictures so that is what I took a lot of. These are a few of my favorites. My first time trying to shoot a wedding like this.


5 comments:

nikko said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Jo said...

What a beautiful bride! I do love the dress. Great pictures.

Erin said...

Gorgeous pics. And she really does have a stunning dress!!

Kent said...

I love your pictures!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Nice job! I like #3,6, and 7 the best.