A few things that we have seen since we have been here. After sitting all day listening to the LDS Conference, we decided to head out and try to find a park here. The first place we went was Orange County Great Park. It looked large on the map, so we thought we would find some trails. Turns out it is new, and just getting started as a park instead of being a landing field. So the park consisted of a field, with these tables:

This is also a blanket that I just finished. I combined 2 patterns to make it:
A sunset at Crystal Cove State Beach:Otherwise, I am still just looking for a job here. Getting a little sick of looking, but I do need to start working because I am getting bored. So if anyone knows of a nursing job here in Orange County, let me know....Have my application out but haven't heard anything yet. sigh.... This week will be busy with moving into our new apartment though.





1 comment:
The blanket is so pretty!
Good luck with the moving and with finding a new job. Can't wait to see you two this weekend!
Post a Comment