As you can see from the pictures in the previous post, our new apartment is all hardwood floors. While I love the look of hardwood floors, I don't necessarily like the feel of them in every part of my house. So I am trying to figure out what to do to get some carpet/a rug in it. The problem is that rugs are incredibly expensive most places. I didn't realize how much it was going to be. So I am looking for a place to get a couple of large rugs/carpet for cheaper. Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have any ideas how/where to buy a rug? I am so helpless when it comes to interior decorating. Seriously. Although I do know better than to pick these:


1 comment:
Maybe try Home Depot or a carpet company and ask for a remnant. Then you can have them bind it. I have never done it, but I've heard it done before! Good luck!
Post a Comment