I must say that my nieces and nephews are adorable. While I don't have kids of my own, I do enjoy it when I get to spend time with them because they are so cute and fun! I got to spend some time with them last weekend, and had fun. We went to visit my brother David and his family because my nephew was getting baptized. It was a great experience to watch him take this step, and see how much he has matured. He is a smart, thoughtful boy. I also enjoyed spending time with my 5 nephews, 2 brothers, 1 SIL, and parents. We mostly just hung out, but we did get to go get excellent gelato, and drive on one of only 3 musical roads in the world. It was interesting and fun. They make the grooves in the pavement so that when you drive on them they play a tune. It really worked! I snapped a couple of pictures of the youngest nephew in that family, Caleb.




1 comment:
You got some cute pictures. I love the one with the grass on his face!
Post a Comment