Living in Southern California I have the opportunity to live close to one of my best friends, Naomi. She has a husband and a father who are photographers. It was time for her daughters 6 month photo shoot, so Naomi offered to let me come up and learn how indoor photo shoots work. I was a bit intimidated by all of the lights and equipment, but after a long hard day, I was ready to have fun.
Unfortunately we could not get my flash to set off the larger flashes, and I just couldn't get enough light. So my pictures did not turn out at all. Thoroughly depressed, and having stumped the two photographers in the room, I resigned myself to not getting any good pictures. Finally, as it was almost over, Naomi's dad realized I could plug my camera into one of the flashes. So I finally got to have fun and play around. I am still sad I missed out on most of the pictures, but it was fun for the ones that I did get! Here are my favorites:








4 comments:
I love them!!! Can't wait to get them all on a cd!!! I love the toesies, those are amazing!!!! You are brilliant!!! Thank you thank you!!! Love ya.
Okay, so how in the world did you get her to be asleep for these at 6 months? THAT's what stumps Me!
Also, I just realized that you might be able to take family pictures for me at some point, which is super super exciting...
what a sweet baby girl...congrats to Naomi! Great pics, too! Glad you got to shadow some photographers, that helps so much!
Post a Comment