We had a day of photo shoots again... Kristen took this picture of all of us. Difficult to coordinate this many people but she does a very good job. Especially considering most of us don't like our picture taken. I have found that since I have gotten my camera and realize how difficult it is to take pictures, I have suddenly started cooperating for pictures. I think my whole family was amazed at how little I fought the taking of this picture. It is amazing what a different perspective can do for you! But here we all are. Crazy as it can be I love it. We each have such different personalities, but we still get along great. They have been a big support to me, and very understanding of all of my issues and quirks. Anyway, I love them all a lot and am grateful to have them.

All of my siblings. From Left: David, Michael, Steven, Joanna, Me, Julie. Brian is the cutout person we are holding. He could not make it to the reunion because he is in the navy, so we made a life size replica of him!

Yes, cheesy. Yes, cute. All of my nieces and nephews.
My nephew Baby M. He is eating a Popsicle, and loving that. But he is also holding it with his hands, which hurts after a while. So he is a bit perturbed, which is understandable. You can see it in his face, which I love! What a cute kid!
My sister Joanna and her boyfriend Jaren. I snapped a couple quick shots of them. Neither one likes to have their picture taken, so I make it a challenge to get a good shot of them.

So after a full day of photo shoots the kids were sick of having their picture taken. I bribed the kids to take this one by offering to take a picture of a dead seal that had washed ashore. Gross, I know. What can I say, I have mainly nephews.

And more silhouettes. I can't seem to get enough of them. This is my brother Michael and his family.
The best Sunset shot of the night. A lone fisherman.
4 comments:
wooohooo, I lOVE being the first commenter! Awesome butterfly, and you didn't get a NEW lens since I saw you, did you? I think you meant your new macro that you got just before the trip. I LOVED your comment on being difficult in pictures:) And I'm SO glad you have seen the light and now show your face! I think we barely saw your face in the last family shot. You are a very important element of that quirky family and I am blessed to have you as my lil sis! Sorry about walgreens, i keep forgetting....
Karen! Awesome pictures! The one of your entire family is awesome because of all the different colored shirts and how they "pop"....did you do some color popping? Anyways, they all look amazing!
So good! I love the pictures of Jo and Jaren, they're awesome!!!
Hey can you email me the full-size pics of me and Jaren, and were you the one who took the pic of me hugging Brian's cutout? I want that one too....:)Great pics!
Post a Comment