Monday, November 10, 2008

7 Things

7 things I can do:

1. Make monkey lips
2. Bargain Shop
3. Cook good pizza
4. Love traveling
5. Get lost in a good book
6. Write poems
7. Take pictures

7 things I can't do:

1. Run
2. Eat tomatoes
3. Put down a good book when I start one.
4. Relax about school
5. Public Speaking
6. Play California Speed
7. Parallel Park

7 Things I would like to do:

1. Live in Africa for a while (again)
2. Go Skydiving
3. Learn how to blow glass
4. Own a dog
5. Become a Photographer
6. Have a family of my own
7. Go Snorkling

7 things I say most often:

1. Okay
2. And things like that...
3. Oh really
4. Seriously
5. I have no time!
6. Can't I just go back to Africa?
7. School is sucking the life forces out of me!

7 People I admire the most(in no particular order):

1. Michael and Kristen
2. Steven and Jen
3. Julie and Joanna
4. Naomi and Sarah
5. My Grandpa
6. David and Kriste
7. African people in general

7 favorite foods:

1. Hawaiian Pizza
2. White chocolate
3. Snappy Dragon Chinese food
4. Ice Cream
5. Milk
6. Mangos
7. Chocolate covered Strawberries

7 People I tag:

1. Kriste
2. Kristen
3. Julie
4. Naomi
5. Tom
6. Sarah
7. Anyone who feels like taking the time

3 comments:

Jerkolas said...

Tagged? I've never been tagged. Is this one of those things that if I don't do it I will incur some sort of curse, like when you don't forward those charitable emails to everyone you know?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yay, a post! I LOVE mangos, too! So Michael and I are officially one person, huh?

Unknown said...

I actually did it! I'm amazed at myself...but yeah, check it out :)