Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Colors Continued...

Happy 50th posting to me!
My little sister Julie also went out and took pictures of the fall leaves. Inspired by her amazing angles and some cool leaves I saw around my house, I decided to go out today and take a couple more pictures... Well, it ended up being more than a couple more, but here are the results!






































5 comments:

Jerkolas said...

Looks like you found a lot more reds without me. Good job.

Sara said...

Very cool, Karen! I bet you had fun taking these pictures. It looked like this around here, but not anymore. Now it's wet, cold, and predominantly brown.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the contrasting colors of the solitary green leaf in the first one. Beautiful!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

as I said on facebook, I love these! the beautiful colors and that one green one all alone.

nikko said...

I love these! Great job!