So that I can give credit where it is due, my friend Tom noticed this shot first. Quite the artistic eye.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Fall Leaves
I finally have had a moment to breathe in my program. As I have been taking the bus to campus and looking at all of the beautiful fall leaves I have been quite anxious to get my camera out and take pictures of them. Unfortunately I am a couple weeks late to really capture everything. The rain has come, so most of the leaves have already fallen. But there were still some beautiful ones left and I went out yesterday and tried my best to get some good shots of them! I have never really developed a love of the Fall, but this year has been pretty nice. The weather hasn't been too bad, and like you will see, the leaves have been beautiful!



So that I can give credit where it is due, my friend Tom noticed this shot first. Quite the artistic eye.


So that I can give credit where it is due, my friend Tom noticed this shot first. Quite the artistic eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And I had to convince you of the awesomeness of the shot even if the leaf didn't belong to that branch.
These are such great shots. I wish we had some color like that around here!
These are so beautiful! I did this the other day, too, and I'm going to do a post today about it. I'm so glad you got to play with your camera again! You're alive! :)
Post a Comment