Saturday, November 22, 2008

Duty to Serve

So my older brother Brian decided to join the Navy a couple of years ago. I think it is a scary, but noble thing he is doing. He has sacrificed a lot to do it. I think he is amazing for giving so much up to do something he believes in. I have always had a lot of respect for him because he is my older brother. I just got some pictures of his ship and thought they were beautiful, so I had to post them.

Here is my brother:






His is the smaller aircraft carrier.






3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

wow, cool. we didn't get to see those pics...i'm glad you will get to see him in a few weeks, too.

Unknown said...

I didn't see some of these pictures! Thanks for posting. I'm excited to see him for Christmas!

Jerkolas said...

Maybe I should have been a Navy man.