Saturday, January 24, 2009

Book Review

While I am putting off studying today, I was looking at pocket APA style books on Amazon trying to decide which one to buy. I was reading the reviews from customers and came across this entry:

"this is a great book, it has helped me so much in my writing skils. thanks for such a great book."

Wouldn't you buy a book that helped someone improve their writing skils to this level? I found it entertaining.

Another one about the same book:

"This is such a great, quick reference. It is so much better than thumbing through pages of of all the extreams. Qick and easy to use"

I am now thoroughly convinced I need this book to improve my writing capability.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you're going to be turning this into a book recommendations blog, you should make a little money off the subsequent sales!

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/promo/buildlinks.html

Unknown said...

hahaha that's classic. Love it.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is quite humorous, indeed