So today was a rare day here.... It was full of abundant sunshine as the weatherman says. I managed to get myself to campus but was sitting right next to a window overlooking the water with sunshine streaming in. I was dying to go out in it and take some pictures! So one of my friends dragged himself out of his sick bed and took me around to take pictures. It was later in the day so the sun was setting, but I got to see the city from a different side than I have before. It was fun, but if it will cure me of my photography bug, I am not sure...



Random dock, but aren't dock pictures pretty cool?

I liked how the city turned golden at sunset.


And here is my friend, so patient... =)
4 comments:
I LOVE the second picture, and the second from the bottom. GORGEOUS! I'm so jealous that you got to go out and take pictures!
My favorites are the Space Needle and the dock pictures. Beautiful!
I love #2, it looks like a movie scene. Good fun!
You were at that park in West Seattle! I've been there before, me and Jaren tried to watch the lighting of the tree downtown the day after Thanksgiving. Wasn't a good spot for that, but a great view of the city and Elliot Bay!
Post a Comment