So I got to go to my first big concert last night. It was for a band called OAR. It was pretty fun with the highlights being the guy getting kicked out for smoking pot in the middle of the crowd during the first song, and the amazing music. The crowd was a little bit older so they were a little more tame than I might have liked. The band was a little calmer as well though. I think my next concert will likely be to band that is going to get people dancing a little more. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the music and the band. I am just used to small ska concerts with a skank pit. There was nothing like that at this concert. But the venue was really cool, the band was hot, the music was fun, and I had great people with me. So it was a pretty fun experience. Here are a couple of clips from their songs, sorry if they are a little shaky:
4 comments:
i would've liked a little dancing, too. skank pit, didn't know it was called that:)
Looks like it had fun lights and music and stuff, but yeah, didn't look too high-energy. Aren't they getting really popular, especially with the young'uns? Oh well, glad you went! And I still love them :)
Fun!
Hey they arent too shabby! Thanks for posting some video, that was fun to watch!
Post a Comment