Friday, January 30, 2009

New Acquisition

I got something I am very excited about yesterday. I believe it is one of my first steps to being a real practitioner. I know it is not exciting to most people, but it is to me!

That's right people, a fake uterus. I got it by going to a drug rep thing where they even fed me dinner. Dinner and a free uterus, what more can a girl ask for?
In case you are wondering, I have it to show people how I will be inserting IUD's. IUD's are a form of birth control that go directly into the uterus. Exciting times my friends, exciting times...

6 comments:

nikko said...

Oooh. Aaaah!

Sara said...

Wow. Some girls have all the luck. (you are slightly psycho my friend - that is JUST the type of thing you would adore...;-)

Unknown said...

I want one!!! :)

Naomi said...

WOW, moving up in the chain of midwives.....YEAH. Actually, I think that is very cool as well... great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

Dinner and a free Uterus?
Uhmm that sounds like a fancy date to me...

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

is that the IUD on the bottome? the anchor looking thing? i think its pretty cool, I'd like a demonstration myself....can I request a video???