I was remembering what I had done previous years. Last year was probably the best. I went up to my SIL's parents house and blew stuff up. They are renown for their antics and I had been waiting to go and partake of the fun for years. So I finally had my chance. It involved blowing up huge barrels and sending them 60 feet in the air, and thousands of dollars of fireworks from a Reservation. Lots of fun. The only thing that would have made it better would have been some M80's and watermelon. Still a dream I hope to fulfill one day. The year before I went to the same park I went to this year. We got front row seats and played card games the whole day while we were waiting. The year before I had just gotten out of the hospital, so it wasn't that fun. But the year before that involved some guys from my ward golfing fireworks down the street and setting their hands on fire. If you are noticing a theme that I like blowing stuff up and fire, you are right. I am a pyro at heart. Uh huh, that's right... And now the pictures, as if you haven't seen enough already!
The sunset
Major crowds! Can you believe how many people we fit in the park!
A picture of the city from the park.
Tori, Sarah, and Charity, with Joanna and Jeanette in the background.
These are my attempts at taking pictures of fireworks. I tried a couple different settings, so let me know what you think!
Of course I liked the rainbow fireworks.
This was my favorite picture. I don't know what was going on with the fireworks, but it turned out pretty cool.
4 comments:
I'm glad that the Fourth at my parents' house holds a place close to your heart. ;o)
Your fireworks shots turned out pretty cool. I pulled out my tripod and mine turned out pretty good, too. Do you have a tripod?
No tripod yet. One thing at a time. I have really wished I had one for several things though. They are actually a lot more useful than I thought!
i love your fireworks shots, they look fun.
Those are really cool fireworks pictures! I'm jealous!!! I like the rainbow one, too, the 2nd one I think. I also like that picture of the city from the park, with the neat clouds!
Post a Comment