So I had a baby born with teeth yesterday. It is extremely rare, but does happen. Most nurses haven't seen it before. This is my second time. I am pretty special that way. Now that I have got you all wondering what on earth I am talking about... They are called natal teeth and they kinda look like teeth, but they are really soft. Don't actually know much more about them. I know they pull them sometimes to keep the kid from inhaling them, and they absorb sometimes. Amazingly Wikipedia fails me on this one. Weird. But search Google Images. They have some good pictures.
By the way, I totally expected the picture of me in the safety goggles to spark more comments. Really people. What will it take?
2 comments:
Hehe... I thought the safety glasses picture par for the course.
I looked at the Google images. Weird stuff. Did you see that article about the baby born with 12?!?
Post a Comment