Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Golden Gate

As I said before, I got to spend a day with my sisters and sister-in-laws trying to get good shots of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a foggy day in San Francisco of course, so it was a little bit difficult. but it was fun to drive to all different locations and try. Barely seen it before in my life, and now I have seen it from all different sides! So here are some of my best shots from the trip...

First the other photographers: My SIL Kristen

My little sis: Julie


This was our first stop and also the coldest and foggiest. We were on the beach, and it would have made a much better shot if it had been clearer. Much potential there.





Then we drove over the bridge and went into the hills on the other side and got some of our better shots. It cleared up a little bit, so I went picture happy!


I took a lot of these shots. I love how the bridge frames the city.




5 comments:

nikko said...

Those are great shots! I love the ones of Kristen and Julie. :o)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the ones of me and Kris, too! Good shots of the bridge, too :) I like the one you got with the trees framing it - much better than mine of that spot!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Julie's hair looks wild and sexy, i love it! that was such a fun adventure, i love that you and J love photography so much.

Naomi said...

I'm impressed, you are getting good with the camera and I love the candids of your sisters... good job Karen :)

Sara said...

I love these! How did you sneak this post in? :) I swear it wasn't there the other day...