Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Pictures

I have a lot to catch up on picture-wise, but not enough time to do it! For one I am enjoying the nice weather and can't bring myself to stay inside and post while it is nice outside. Also I am leaving for a Family Reunion in California on Friday so I am getting ready for that. So this will be my last post for a little bit, and I just wanted to put some random pictures I have taken lately on it.

My first tomato's! YEAH!

I have actually succeeded in growing broccoli. I know it is little, but I am so excited!

I have my first little bean-lings. My roommates are going to have a billion beans while I am gone, and some strawberries, lettuce, and peas. It seems like everything is getting ripe right as I leave! So sad. So I had a nice salad tonight before I leave.


I drove to a park in the city the other night that has some nice views. I went at sunset and there were probably 10 photographers there taking pictures. It was really funny. I struck up some interesting conversations with a couple of them, and they gave me some tips, some new places to go, and one of them even let me try out his tripod so I could get a good night shot! It was highly entertaining and I loved every minute of it. Here are a couple of the shots I got.


3 comments:

nikko said...

Yay for your little garden! I am so impressed.

Those photos of the skyline (from Alki Point?) are awesome! Wow!

Sara said...

I didn't know vegetables could be so cute! (tomatoes, too) Wait, where are you going?

Naomi said...

i just had to add that i love your city pic, i know I told you already, but i thought you might be impressed if I blogged it too :)